Fitted custom cabinetry with Oak linings, doors and top to compliment a traditional Victorian Terrace interior. Hand finished in wax-oil and an off-white paint.
‘Click’ thumbnails below to enter gallery mode.
• Internal Cabinetry – American Black Walnut, solid and veneered (hand wax oiled)
• External Cabinetry – Hand painted panels and Tulipwood
• Regency style mouldings and paneling (flutes, dentils, crown, banner, skirting, door and face framing beading)
• Hand cut blind and through dovetails to solid Walnut drawers
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Soft/Self Close drawer runners
• Chrome plated butt hinges
• Bee-Hive cabinet knobs
• Chrome hanging rails and pull down system
• Shoe tray
• Toughened glass shelving
• Mirrors. Door fronts, backs of doors and vanity internal compartment
• LED (Warm colour) internal lighting activated on door opening
• Approx Dimensions (mm) L4100 x W600 x H2500 (4500 total cabinet widths)
NB. Carpets awaiting cutting and stretching by a professional fitter.
• Cabinet linings in durable, white textured melamine.
• Vertical fluting with matching crown and skirting mouldings.
• Face framing, doors, top and back panels in Dulux ‘Timeless’.
• Custom door design with ‘faux’ break to give balance to the design (see detail picture).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges and drawer runners.
• Full height mirrors.
• Chrome ‘Bee-hive’ door knobs.
• Space to accommodate TV media equipment.
• Half drop clothes hanging.
Complete and awaiting a trim and stretch by a professional carpet fitter. This is key to avoid any creep, creases or rolls in the future.
• Cabinet linings in European Oak (acrylic matt).
• Face framing, doors, top and back panels in Joa’s White (Farrow & Ball paints).
• Custom door design in harmony with existing internal Oak doors (see picture).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges.
• Pilkington toughened glazing and polished edge adjustable shelves.
• Switched LED down lights.
• Brushed s/steel door buttons.
• Flatscreen TV on swing-out bracket with a concealed cable run to lower media cabinet.
Kitchens are not a new thing for us at the workshop, we’ve been quietly producing bespoke, hand-crafted Kitchens for quite some time. Well it is cabinetry after all!
Here’s a taster along with 12 reasons to ‘Go Bespoke’ with your Kitchen project: Continue reading