Absolutely delighted with how this customer lead design and build has turned out. Beautiful and practical, it is now ready for fine wines, delicious meals and the making of family memories.
Lovely customer feedback! – “Wow! What a transformation! So happy with our new kitchen, thank you so much James.”
All interiors are a strong and durable Birch Plywood construction; far superior to chipboard and MDF. Dovetailed Oak Drawers with pewter style knobs and pulls on smooth under mount ball bearing runners. Solid Tulip wood doors with traditional panel mould details, chrome butt hinges and magnetic catches.
Contact us today to discuss your dream kitchen and cabinetry project 🙂
(👀 Instagram stories for build and the previous kitchen space)
Custom curved, washed grey desking with chunky shelving and a minimal look flush cabinetry. The swoop of the desk allows for maximum functional use without compromising movement within a small space and access to the windows.
Finished in Little Greene ‘Linen Wash’. Custom Greys. Steel brackets, chrome hardware and Birch plywood detailing.
• Internal Cabinetry – American Black Walnut, solid and veneered (hand wax oiled)
• External Cabinetry – Hand painted panels and Tulipwood
• Regency style mouldings and paneling (flutes, dentils, crown, banner, skirting, door and face framing beading)
• Hand cut blind and through dovetails to solid Walnut drawers
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Soft/Self Close drawer runners
• Chrome plated butt hinges
• Bee-Hive cabinet knobs
• Chrome hanging rails and pull down system
• Shoe tray
• Toughened glass shelving
• Mirrors. Door fronts, backs of doors and vanity internal compartment
• LED (Warm colour) internal lighting activated on door opening
• Approx Dimensions (mm) L4100 x W600 x H2500 (4500 total cabinet widths)
NB. Carpets awaiting cutting and stretching by a professional fitter.
• Cabinet linings in durable, white textured melamine.
• Vertical fluting with matching crown and skirting mouldings.
• Face framing, doors, top and back panels in Dulux ‘Timeless’.
• Custom door design with ‘faux’ break to give balance to the design (see detail picture).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges and drawer runners.
• Full height mirrors.
• Chrome ‘Bee-hive’ door knobs.
• Space to accommodate TV media equipment.
• Half drop clothes hanging.
Complete and awaiting a trim and stretch by a professional carpet fitter. This is key to avoid any creep, creases or rolls in the future.
• Cabinet linings in European Oak (acrylic matt).
• Face framing, doors, top and back panels in Joa’s White (Farrow & Ball paints).
• Custom door design in harmony with existing internal Oak doors (see picture).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges.
• Pilkington toughened glazing and polished edge adjustable shelves.
• Switched LED down lights.
• Brushed s/steel door buttons.
• Flatscreen TV on swing-out bracket with a concealed cable run to lower media cabinet.