Finding a well made, free-standing piece that not only fits and looks good in an alcove can be a tricky, if not an impossible task! Especially when you want to make the most of that awkward storage space either side of a chimney breast.
The best and often only solution is to commission a Furniture & Cabinet Maker to produce a custom cabinetry piece for you. With so many possible style, material and layout combinations to choose from it is easy to create that personal, unique and lasting piece of furniture that just can’t be found on the High Street… or… in someone else’s home!
Something different?… Rattan baskets?
Soft close hinges or traditional hinges ? …You choose. Oak Linings and solid wood lippings
Prices start from £1,350 for a single cabinet and £2,450 for a pair.*
(*Local prices. Prices further afield may vary.)
To see more Alcove projects pop over to the website
• European White Oak, hand finished in a Satin Matt Wax Oil.
• Glazed display casing with switched LED downlighting.
• Toughened glazing and polished edge shelving.
• Integrated HI-FI speaker connection points (binding posts on a custom Oak plate).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges and drawer runners.
• Adjustable shelving.
• Octagonal brass knobs.