Fitted custom cabinetry with Oak linings, doors and top to compliment a traditional Victorian Terrace interior. Hand finished in wax-oil and an off-white paint.
‘Mid-Century Modern’ alcove cabinetry to match MCM desk.
Sapele wood, glass and custom blue. Sliding doors and Led lighting. Custom handles.
Finding a well made, free-standing piece that not only fits and looks good in an alcove can be a tricky, if not an impossible task! Especially when you want to make the most of that awkward storage space either side of a chimney breast.
The best and often only solution is to commission a Furniture & Cabinet Maker to produce a custom cabinetry piece for you. With so many possible style, material and layout combinations to choose from it is easy to create that personal, unique and lasting piece of furniture that just can’t be found on the High Street… or… in someone else’s home!
Prices start from £1,350 for a single cabinet and £2,450 for a pair.*
(*Local prices. Prices further afield may vary.)
To see more Alcove projects pop over to the website
Fitted alcove cabinetry in Dye’d Oak and a custom painted finish. Concealed media compartment to RHS cabinetry.
• Cabinet linings in durable, white textured melamine.
• Vertical fluting with matching crown and skirting mouldings.
• Face framing, doors, top and back panels in Dulux ‘Timeless’.
• Custom door design with ‘faux’ break to give balance to the design (see detail picture).
• Soft-close/Self-close door hinges and drawer runners.
• Full height mirrors.
• Chrome ‘Bee-hive’ door knobs.
• Space to accommodate TV media equipment.
• Half drop clothes hanging.