Book Matched Quartered Ripple Sycamore and Scorched Oak.
Ebony finger pulls and string details.
1800w x 550d x 880h (mm)
Glamorous, organised, sleek, classy, inspirational?!
We all have a dream wardrobe …Why not make it a reality?
For the full portfolio, pricing and to contact www.jsmckay.com
• Main cabinet:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony stringing & handles.
• Legs:- Carved, scorched and Ebonised Oak.
• Leg stretchers:- Scorched and Ebonised Oak with silver leaf stringing to front.
• Door posts (L&R):- Scorched Oak with silver leaf stringing.
• Door panels:- Striped. Scorched Oak & Ripple Sycamore.
• Back and side panels:- Birds Eye Maple (grey) and mirror glass (striped).
• Wine rack:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony binding (top).
• Glass shelving (Clear):- 2 runs along back panel & curved around sides.
• Curved plinth: Around sides to mirror shelving. Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding.
• Pull-out preparation tray:- Maple, Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding. Black Glass preparation tops.
• Lighting:- On door opening, cool white (4000k).
Dimensions h1800 x w1350 x d550 (mm).
• Ripple Sycamore cabinet with Ebony stringing & bespoke finger-pulls.
• Birds Eye Maple back panels (light grey dyed).
• Curved and Bevel edged exterior glass.
• ‘Yakisugi’ scorched and ebonised Oak legs and stretchers.
• Curved stretchers with silver leaf stringing.
• Interior lighting with concealed PIR switch.
• DIMENSIONS (mm) 1800(h) x 1400(w) x 550(d) mm
‘Yakisugi (焼杉) is a traditional Japanese method of wood preservation. Yaki means to heat with fire, and sugi is cypress. It is also referred to in the West as shō sugi ban (焼杉板), which uses the same kanji characters but a different pronunciation. Ban means “plank (wood)”.
By slightly charring the surface of the wood without combusting the whole piece, the wood becomes water-proof through the carbonisation and thus more durable. It also protects against insects.’ SOURCE: WIKIPEDIA
‘Mid-Century Modern’ alcove cabinetry to match MCM desk.
Sapele wood, glass and custom blue. Sliding doors and Led lighting. Custom handles.