• Lacquered Birch Plywood
• Custom coloured back panels
• Sliding doors
• ‘Wave’ operated feature LED lighting.
• 2.6 x 4 meters
• Resin textured curved front in a metallic pewter effect
• Minerva – ‘Sparkling White’ solid surface top
• Farrow & Ball Piegnoir spray paint finish to cabinetry
• Birch ply interior cabinetry
• LED feature lighting
• Stainless Steel curved foot rail
• Toughened glass shelving with mirror back panels
A flush flowing, gloss white exterior shell opens up to reveal an exuberant, custom lit, orange interior and a variety of clothes storage options.
Careful design and the use of custom formed laminate curved panels and doors allow the project to flow along the space and dramatically reduce it’s visual impact on the living area. The flowing curves are accentuated by a parallel ribbon of natural Oak detailing so the design almost appears to be floating off the floor.
(‘Click’ thumbnails to view larger images)
Finding a well made, free-standing piece that not only fits and looks good in an alcove can be a tricky, if not an impossible task! Especially when you want to make the most of that awkward storage space either side of a chimney breast.
The best and often only solution is to commission a Furniture & Cabinet Maker to produce a custom cabinetry piece for you. With so many possible style, material and layout combinations to choose from it is easy to create that personal, unique and lasting piece of furniture that just can’t be found on the High Street… or… in someone else’s home!
Prices start from £1,350 for a single cabinet and £2,450 for a pair.*
(*Local prices. Prices further afield may vary.)
To see more Alcove projects pop over to the website
Oak cabinetry with drawers. LED downlighting, glass shelving and sliding door to conceal television.
• European Oak Tops with American Black Walnut Stringing and Breadboard Ends.
• Custom painted Ash aprons and legs with visible grain.
• Finger-pull drawers
Dimensions (mm) :-
Table 1700 (L) x 840 x 780 (H)
Bench 1500 (L) x 350 x 460 (H)
Custom sizes and finishes available to order in the shop
‘Click’ thumbnails to enter gallery mode
Storage (towards eaves)
• Solid Ash tops and framing with White Matt Textured Melamine panels
• Soft canvas Animal Drawers (supplied by client)
• Gas lid support struts
• Brushed Steel cable entry
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Veneered and lipped curved desk around radiator
• Brushed steel sockets and cable entry
• Pull-out keyboard tray
• Chromed support leg
• Mobile suspension files storage box in Solid Ash and WMTM panels
• Printer ‘Dolly’ on rubber casters