Fitted Alcove Cabinetry in a custom painted finish with Oak Tops.
A flush flowing, gloss white exterior shell opens up to reveal an exuberant, custom lit, orange interior and a variety of clothes storage options.
Careful design and the use of custom formed laminate curved panels and doors allow the project to flow along the space and dramatically reduce it’s visual impact on the living area. The flowing curves are accentuated by a parallel ribbon of natural Oak detailing so the design almost appears to be floating off the floor.
(‘Click’ thumbnails to view larger images)
- Gloss white laminate doors, drawers & end panels.
- Custom colour (Flame Orange) reverse to match interior.
Push-to-Open Door & Drawer system
Oak crown and skirt
Solid Oak, wide stave top to drawers
- Custom layout for clothing and accessories
- Custom coloured interior (Flame Orange) and back panels (Black)
- Internal edges lipped in solid Oak
- Chrome hangingConcealed LED lighting, triggered on opening
Finding a well made, free-standing piece that not only fits and looks good in an alcove can be a tricky, if not an impossible task! Especially when you want to make the most of that awkward storage space either side of a chimney breast.
The best and often only solution is to commission a Furniture & Cabinet Maker to produce a custom cabinetry piece for you. With so many possible style, material and layout combinations to choose from it is easy to create that personal, unique and lasting piece of furniture that just can’t be found on the High Street… or… in someone else’s home!
Typical prices are £1,950 for a single cabinet with book casing (£2,250 as pictured) and £3,250 for a pair.*
(*Local prices. Prices further afield may vary.)
To see more Alcove projects pop over to the website
Oak cabinetry with drawers. LED downlighting, glass shelving and sliding door to conceal television.
• European Oak Tops with American Black Walnut Stringing and Breadboard Ends.
• Custom painted Ash aprons and legs with visible grain.
• Finger-pull drawers
Dimensions (mm) :-
Table 1700 (L) x 840 x 780 (H)
Bench 1500 (L) x 350 x 460 (H)
Custom sizes and finishes available to order in the shop