Exterior: • Main cabinet:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony stringing & handles.
• Legs:-Carved, scorched and Ebonised Oak. • Leg stretchers:- Scorched and Ebonised Oak with silver leaf stringing to front. • Door posts (L&R):- Scorched Oak with silver leaf stringing. • Door panels:- Striped. Scorched Oak & Ripple Sycamore.
Interior: • Back and side panels:- Birds Eye Maple (grey) and mirror glass (striped). • Wine rack:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony binding (top).
• Glass shelving (Clear):- 2 runs along back panel & curved around sides.
• Curved plinth: Around sides to mirror shelving. Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding.
• Pull-out preparation tray:- Maple, Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding. Black Glass preparation tops. • Lighting:- On door opening, cool white (4000k).
• Canadian Hard Maple framework
• American Black Walnut detailing
• Grey glass top and panels
• 8 segment circular mirror with glazed reverse
• Matching stool with Alpaca wool seat
• Marquetry tribute to the ‘Mouseman of Kilburn’ (mixed veneers)
Storage (towards eaves)
• Solid Ash tops and framing with White Matt Textured Melamine panels
• Soft canvas Animal Drawers (supplied by client)
• Gas lid support struts
• Brushed Steel cable entry
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Veneered and lipped curved desk around radiator
• Brushed steel sockets and cable entry
• Pull-out keyboard tray
• Chromed support leg
Office Accessories • Mobile suspension files storage box in Solid Ash and WMTM panels
• Printer ‘Dolly’ on rubber casters