Oak Burr, Quartered Oak, Scorched Oak ( Sugi-ban) Quartered Sycamore, Ebony, Quartered Sycamore Dyed Poplar veneers, ‘Pale Sea’ Baize, Stainless Steel cups
• Main cabinet:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony stringing & handles.
• Legs:- Carved, scorched and Ebonised Oak.
• Leg stretchers:- Scorched and Ebonised Oak with silver leaf stringing to front.
• Door posts (L&R):- Scorched Oak with silver leaf stringing.
• Door panels:- Striped. Scorched Oak & Ripple Sycamore.
• Back and side panels:- Birds Eye Maple (grey) and mirror glass (striped).
• Wine rack:- Ripple Sycamore with Ebony binding (top).
• Glass shelving (Clear):- 2 runs along back panel & curved around sides.
• Curved plinth: Around sides to mirror shelving. Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding.
• Pull-out preparation tray:- Maple, Ripple Syc. with Ebony binding. Black Glass preparation tops.
• Lighting:- On door opening, cool white (4000k).
Dimensions h1800 x w1350 x d550 (mm).
A MCM (Mid-Century Modern) inspired writing desk, with a vented cupboard to the right hand side for media devices.
Wide stave, solid wood Sapele desk and quarter sawn leg work, contrasted by durable light blue melamine cabinetry and custom handle work.
The Sapele wood is pre-finished with an extremely water-repellant, microporous, natural wax-oil followed by two coats of satin wax-oil top coat – safe for humans, plants and animals!
Dimensions: 170(L) x 65(W) x 74 (H) cm
Available to order in the online shop (custom finishes available).
• Canadian Hard Maple framework
• American Black Walnut detailing
• Grey glass top and panels
• 8 segment circular mirror with glazed reverse
• Matching stool with Alpaca wool seat
• Marquetry tribute to the ‘Mouseman of Kilburn’ (mixed veneers)
‘Click’ thumbnails below to enter gallery mode.
• European Oak Tops with American Black Walnut Stringing and Breadboard Ends.
• Custom painted Ash aprons and legs with visible grain.
• Finger-pull drawers
Dimensions (mm) :-
Table 1700 (L) x 840 x 780 (H)
Bench 1500 (L) x 350 x 460 (H)
Custom sizes and finishes available to order in the shop
‘Click’ thumbnails to enter gallery mode
Storage (towards eaves)
• Solid Ash tops and framing with White Matt Textured Melamine panels
• Soft canvas Animal Drawers (supplied by client)
• Gas lid support struts
• Brushed Steel cable entry
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Veneered and lipped curved desk around radiator
• Brushed steel sockets and cable entry
• Pull-out keyboard tray
• Chromed support leg
• Mobile suspension files storage box in Solid Ash and WMTM panels
• Printer ‘Dolly’ on rubber casters