Fitted custom cabinetry with Oak linings, doors and top to compliment a traditional Victorian Terrace interior. Hand finished in wax-oil and an off-white paint.
A flush flowing, gloss white exterior shell opens up to reveal an exuberant, custom lit, orange interior and a variety of clothes storage options.
Careful design and the use of custom formed laminate curved panels and doors allow the project to flow along the space and dramatically reduce it’s visual impact on the living area. The flowing curves are accentuated by a parallel ribbon of natural Oak detailing so the design almost appears to be floating off the floor.
(‘Click’ thumbnails to view larger images)
‘Click’ thumbnails below to enter gallery mode.
• Internal Cabinetry – American Black Walnut, solid and veneered (hand wax oiled)
• External Cabinetry – Hand painted panels and Tulipwood
• Regency style mouldings and paneling (flutes, dentils, crown, banner, skirting, door and face framing beading)
• Hand cut blind and through dovetails to solid Walnut drawers
• Solid Walnut vanity unit worktop (internal)
• Soft/Self Close drawer runners
• Chrome plated butt hinges
• Bee-Hive cabinet knobs
• Chrome hanging rails and pull down system
• Shoe tray
• Toughened glass shelving
• Mirrors. Door fronts, backs of doors and vanity internal compartment
• LED (Warm colour) internal lighting activated on door opening
• Approx Dimensions (mm) L4100 x W600 x H2500 (4500 total cabinet widths)
NB. Carpets awaiting cutting and stretching by a professional fitter.