Kitchens are not a new thing for us at the workshop, we’ve been quietly producing bespoke, hand-crafted Kitchens for quite some time. Well it is cabinetry after all!
Here’s a taster along with 12 reasons to ‘Go Bespoke’ with your Kitchen project:
- Unique and individual to you and your home. Add value, warmth and functionality.
- No design or range constraints – limited only by the imagination!
- Specifications and design can be tailored to suit a budget.
- Custom dimensioning for a perfect fit. For example – cabinets can be built to any size and shape and we are not restricted to standard heights (90cm), depths (60cm) or widths in multiples of 10cm – great for unusual spaces and making use of all the available space.
- Better build quality therefore a longer lifetime. For example – we build stronger more substantial carcassing with 10-16mm glued back panels.
Personal touch. Individually hand-crafted and finished in a fully equipped workshop. Come see your project being made!
- Support local business and keep craft skills alive.
Future proof – Aftercare, upgrades and matching additions.
Competitive pricing – no middle man, no up-sales & lower overheads.
- A complete one stop service with integrity. The client deals directly with the business owner (me!) who provides full consultation, design, project management, build, installation and aftercare. My business relies hugely on referrals so it is important to me that my customers are 100% satisfied.
Qualified with an extensive portfolio representing 18 years of experience as a Designer-Maker, fully insured for piece of mind.Featured Kitchen: Black matt textured internal carcassing , hand painted Farrow & Ball face framing topped with beautiful Welsh slate and wide stave European Oak work surfaces.