Here is a recently finished Bespoke Kitchen. Crafted in the workshop and a one day, two man install. Just needs some handles and appliances and it’s all good to go!
Materials & Construction
• Hand made, wide stave (140mm boards) Oak worktops with up stands
• Durable, smooth face, white Melamine cabinets
• MR(moisture resistant) MDF custom Shaker style doors
• MR MDF face framing/lippings
• Butt & Bead, scribed to wall end panels (not always possible with an off-the-shelf kitchen as the panels are rarely wide enough)
• Custom reinforced low 600 cabinet (with six feet!) to support an unusually deep and heavy Belfast Sink (56kgs!)
• Soft close/self close Euro/concealed hinges
• Half moon basket carousels
• Hand painted doors, end panels and face framing/lippings
• Oiled worktops
HIKING TIP: Looking after a solid timber top is just like looking after your hiking boots. Keep them dry and don’t allow water to pool, sit or soak. With regular use frequently apply a dubbing oil (usually the original finish) to keep them supple, stop drying out and provide a basic level of water resistance – A five minute process that’ll give you the milage.